- A 5x20 Foot Kennel Space - Every dog has their own 5'x10' indoor space and 5'x10' outdoor space. The outdoor space is open during daylight hours.
- Dog Beds - Each kennel is equipped with a 4x5 foot dog bed, but feel free to bring your own!
- Food & Water Bowls - We provide bowls for your dog, but we'll gladly use bowls you bring yourself.
- A 15,000 sqft Play Area - Dogs are let into the large play area at least 2 times a day to interact and socialize.
- Heating & Air Conditioning - The kennels are climate controlled and the tempurature is monitored 24/7
- 24/7 Survalence - The kennels are equipped with HD Internet-connected security cameras to make sure your dogs are always safe.
- Your dog must have a leash, and be on a leash upon arrival.
- You should make sure your dog has enough food for their entire stay.
- Bring the Pet Boarding Agreement Form with you. This form will be sent to you when your Booking Request is confirmed.
- Vaccination Records from your veterinarian (original or copies). Unfortunately we will have to turn your dog away without vaccine records.
- Bring any medication your dog requires, and give administration instructions on the Boarding Agreement Form.
- We advise that all dogs be neutered/spayed (if not, please let us know on the agreement form so we can accomodate)
- We accept all well-tempered dogs
- Feel free to bring your dog's favorite toys or comfort items. Please indicate in the "Special Requests" section of the Booking Form if there are any other special meeds you'd like us to accomidate.
- $23 per day.
- $15 for a non-overnight/half-day stay.
- Checkouts after 11am will incur an additional $15 half-day charge.
- Significantly late checkouts will also incur a small additional charge
- Payments should be made at pickup time.
- We accept cash, credit, and checks.
- Medications will be administered upon request at no additional charge.
Go to the Booking page for instructions on how to book a stay